Agriculture and farming

Protecting the assets of your farm and looking after your lifestyle

We’ve got you covered

A policy covering all business assets and motor fleet insurance, this solution offers complete cover for your whole business under two simple policies.


Why does my business need it?

Our insurance cover provides for all your business and personal assets in one place, as well as replacing lost earnings following an insured incident. It also protects your legal liability to your employees and to members of the public. Cover can be extended to cover your home and its contents, plus a mixed motor fleet policy to cover all of your business’ vehicles.


Policy Options

Backed by major global insurer

Specialist industry advice

Claims assistance

What does it cover?

Adaptable for your changing business needs, Agricultural insurance can cover:

  • Stock
  • Machinery and plant
  • Buildings – Including your home
  • Loss of income if you cannot operate due to damage to your premises
  • Your legal obligation to protect your employees at work
  • Injury to members of the public
  • Cover for goods carried whilst travelling around the countryside in your vehicles
  • Livestock
  • Environmental liability
  • Personal accident and sickness – with the option to extend to key employees
  • Engineering Inspection for items of plant and machinery
  • Home buildings and contents – Can include multiple properties for all family members who work within the business
  • Motor fleet cover – One policy for all vehicles: Agricultural, Commercial and Private cars

Key cover benefits

  • Specialist insurer from people who know the agricultural industry
  • Flexible to keep up with changes you make as your business grows and evolves
  • Dedicated claims handlers who know farming
  • Provide cover for a wide range of diversifications

You might also be interested in

  • Renewable Energy
  • Commercial Legal Protection
  • Motor and Household Legal Protection
  • Cyber Insurance
  • Management Liability
  • Good in transit – Haulage
  • Property owners – Residential


Please click here to download



Will my trailer and implements be covered?

Trailers, agricultural implements or machines – whilst attached to the Insured vehicle and detached, where the individual value does not exceed £100,000*
* Sum insured can vary with different insurers


Is my Agricultural GPS equipment covered?

Up to £15,000 for accessories and spare parts (including GPS navigation system) which are fitted to or in or on and related directly to the function of your Agricultural Vehicle.


Is trace and access for leaking water included?

Trace and Access – up to £25,000 (Farm buildings and private dwellings)


Is fly tipping cover included?

Dumping and Fly Tipping – up to £10,000


Do you include cover for removal of asbestos following an insured incident EG Fire?

Yes, Cost of Debris Removal /Re-erection – up to the Sum Insured plus up to £50,000 for removal of asbestos debris


If my combine harvester/vehicle has a fire during harvest (Or other busy period) will you cover the cost to hire a vehicle whilst mine is repaired or replaced?

Agricultural Vehicles Loss of Use is included as part of the Business Interruption section, this includes costs incurred in the hire of a replacement vehicle, following loss of use of agricultural vehicles, damage caused by fire, impact and/or theft.

Suggested Products