Thompson and Richardson have arranged insurance protection for the farming community for more than fifty years. Many of our staff live in the agricultural environment and this assists them in understanding the insurance requirements of the agricultural industry. Thompson & Richardson are dedicated to meeting the insurance needs of today's farmer. As an individually selected agricultural insurance specialist we represent your best interests and provide a high level of local service, not only in terms of arranging your farm insurance policy but also dealing with claims on your behalf.
Working with major insurance companies, we have produced specially designed policies to protect the farmer against the many risks facing them in today's business life. Policies are tailored to suit specific client needs and can often show significant cost savings.
Our advice can help to ensure that proper cover is provided for farm property, income, vehicles and liability, and can be extended to include individuals' personal possessions.
Assess your risks
- Provide a report and quotation making any recommendations
- Deal with claims on your behalf
- Negotiate with insurers on your behalf to ensure that a fair settlement is achieved
- FarmWeb Support has been developed to help farmers identify and manage areas of risk on their farms. It is a supportive service, which provides details of legislation applying to areas of risk and information on how to manage risk. It saves time by tailoring each report to meet individual needs. The process allows you the farmer to demonstrate a pro-active approach to risk management, reduce the risk of accident or injury and benefit from competitive premium levels that are likely to apply to well managed farms
- This is an exclusive risk management service available only to FarmWeb members and their clients
- All of our Farmweb clients receive a bespoke risk management plan with relevant information on areas of risk that may require further consideration
- Assistance is also available to farmers in implementing risk improvements if required
- All our FarmWeb clients will have access to a Health & Safety Information Support Line
- An HSE DVD ‘No Second Chances’ is also supplied which illustrates the dangers on a farm.
Business is tough enough at the best of times without having to worry whether you have the best and most effective cover at a competitive price.
As well as working directly with the farmer we arrange insurance cover for many other sectors of the agricultural industry. Our clients include suppliers, merchants, as well as machinery dealers and repairers and in many instances we work in conjunction with land agents as part of a team providing a full professional service.
As specialist agricultural insurance brokers we have the experience and negotiating strength to provide cost effective cover allied to a first class claims service.